Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Favorites


Another month has flown by! We're already into November and there's only 52 days until Christmas! Yes, I'm one of those people that has already listened to Christmas music. No shame. It's the best time of the year! 
Well let's get into what I've been loving this month.
ps I'm really sorry for the bad quality pictures! I've been crazy busy with work and school so I took these last night and the lighting was completely off.


MAYBELLINE Super Stay 24 Color
Ever since I received this from Influenster, I've been wearing it not stop. I have the color, Keep Up The Flame, which is a deep red. It's so perfect for fall time and the upcoming holiday season. It's not the absolute best liquid lipstick I've ever tried, but it's definitely the best from the drugstore so far.


TARTE Maracuja Lip Exfoliant 
This has been a staple in my collection for over 3 years now. Plus this product lasts FOREVER. Even if you exfoliated your lips ever single day, multiple times a day, you'd have product for months if not years. I use this every time I'm going to wear a matte lip. It makes my lip color last so much longer and look super smooth and even.


SMASHBOX Full Exposure Mascara
I've always been a Covergirl mascara girl and nothing I used ever compared. Until I found this hidden gem. This mascara gives such volume and length without being clumpy or making your eyelashes look spidery. It's the perfect every day, natural looking mascara. I highly, highly recommend. 


LOTTIE LONDON Perfectly Precise Brush
I got this in my Ipsy bag and it's probably my favorite flat eyeshadow brush that I own. It's soft and dense so it picks up a lot of color and you're able to pack it all over your lid. I've used some brushes that are really scratchy and painful but work really well. With this one, it feels amazing on your lid and still applies really well.


Pretty Little Liars Book Series
I finally finished this book series!!! It literally took me years to read all of these books. There are 16 books with 2 bonus books, so that's 18 total! Yeah, it's quite the commitment to read that many. But I have to say, they are amazing. If you like teen drama and a little mystery than you'll love these. They're pretty much nothing like the TV show, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. Although, I almost wish the show would've followed the books because I think the book plot is much more intriguing. I'll be doing a complete review on these books in a few weeks! 


Madison Miller
I just discovered this youtuber and I freaking love her. She's a really bubbly, happy person and really entertaining to watch. I love all of her reviews because she's very detailed with the pros and cons. You definitely need to check out her holiday kit reviews! They're my all time favorite.

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment