Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Book Review - If I Stay Collection


Today is another book review! I absolutely love reading and you guys seemed to really like the last one I did. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the movie If I Stay but did you know it was a book? 

If I Stay Collection
by Gayle Forman



SYNOPSIS FOR IF I STAY (BOOK 1)

On a day that started like any other...
Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, adoring boyfriend and a bright future full of music and full of choices. Then, in an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left- the most important decision she'll ever make.
Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.

This book is 100x better than the movie. You can really understand what Mia is feeling because you're actually reading her thoughts. Be prepared, because you will definitely need some tissues with this book.

The first book is all about Mia's choice to live or die after being in a terrible car accident. It has a good story line that keeps you interested throughout the book. But I personally love the second book a lot more than the first, which is extremely uncommon in book series. Usually the first in a series is always the favorite. Where She Went really captured my attention and made me want to keep reading. It really centers around romance unlike the first, and that made it hard for me to put it down. If you've made it through If I Stay and you enjoyed it, you have to read Where She Went. I promise you will absolutely love it.

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment