Tuesday, August 9, 2016

12 Fashion Accounts to Follow on Instagram


I think we already know how much I love Instagram. It's become so much more than just a place to share photos. One of the main things I use it for is inspiration. There are so many amazing fashion accounts out there but I'm going to be sharing my all time favorite ones.


Her feed is so beautiful and casual. I love that her outfits aren't over the top and are meant for more everyday wear. She makes simple pieces look extraordinary. My favorite part is, I own very similar pieces so I'm able to easily recreate her looks. 

A photo posted by like the yogurt. (@dannonkcollardmua) on

Dannon Collard

Dannon, or Like the Yogurt, is a fashion blogger out of  Charleston. She has a very simple and chic style. Her Instagram account is full of black and white pieces and they are stunning.


Alisha Marie

Alisha is the exact opposite of Dannon. Her account is full of fun bright colors and her outfits are very California inspired. (which makes sense since she lives there) She is one of my all time favorite YouTubers and her Instagram account is literally goals. If you like fun, bright colors, you will absolutely love her page.


Kathleen

Kathleen is a stunning southern beauty with a love of all things fashion. She's a very carefree blogger and you can tell she really loves what she does. Her photos are always happy and full of life. Scrolling through my feed and seeing one of her pictures, automatically brings a smile to my face.

A photo posted by Erica Hoida • Fashioned|Chic (@fashionedchicstyling) on

Erica Hoida

Erica has one of the most high end pictures out of the bunch. They literally look like they came straight out of a magazine. I just love looking at them because of how beautiful they are.

A photo posted by Jess Kirby | Prosecco & Plaid (@jessannkirby) on

Jess Kirby

I love this account for one reason. Denim. She styles so much denim and it's wonderful. It's the perfect mix between casual and dressy. Her looks are so easy to recreate, especially for school or work. Something you want to look nice for but remain comfy.



Consuelo Paloma

Consuelo is a Chilean fashion blogger. She has a relaxed, basic style. She mostly wears black or white and denim. I love simple clothing and she does an amazing job styling basic pieces.

A photo posted by Mija by Mirjam Flatau (@mija_mija) on

Mirjam Flatau

Mirjam has the best relaxed look. Her outfits are always featuring a tee or jeans. I always look to her account for those days I want to still looked put together but I don't want to put a lot of effort into my outfit.


Aspyn Ovard Ferris

I found Aspyn through YouTube, but personally I think her Instagram account is a lot better than her channel. Her style is literally goals and her hair! Oh my gosh her hair is perfect. Even when she just throws on something super casual, she still looks amazing.


Pam Hetlinger

Pam is a fashion blogger from Panama. I seriously love finding fashionistas from other countries. Their style is so unique and beautiful. She's another Instagrammer that looks like her pictures belong in magazines. They're exactly what you'd want to tear out and put on your vision board.

A photo posted by The Pink Diary (@thepinkdiary) on

The Pink Diary

I am in love with this style of picture. Her entire feed is full of a bird's eye view of her outfits. It's a refreshing change from all of the posing pictures. Sometimes those type of pictures take away from the actual outfit. The Pink Diary sticks to the basics and just shows the clothes in a very beautiful way.


A photo posted by Ashley Madekwe (@smashleybell) on

Ashley Madekwe

I originally followed Ashley because of her role on Revenge, an ABC tv show. I was surprised to find out that she is a huge style icon. Her pictures are absolutely gorgeous and I'm in love with everything she wears.


Thanks to these amazing accounts, I never run out of ideas, even when I desperately need to do laundry. There are so many fashion accounts out there, but these are by far my favorites. 
Are there any others I should be adding to my list?

xoxo 
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment