Tuesday, October 4, 2016

September Favorites


Another month gone by, another favorites post. It's finally fall time, which means scarves, boots, and sweaters! Fall fashion is my absolute favorite, I just love getting all cozy and bundling up. Plus you know what that means? Just a few more months until Christmas! Yay! 
Okay lets jump into it!



NEUMA NeuStyling Smoothing Cream
I got this in my Ipsy bag in August and I've been using it ever since. It makes my hair really soft and shiny AND it tames my frizz. It doesn't have the best scent in the world but you get used to it. I just love the way it makes my hair look and feel.



FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
First Aid Beauty is a skin care brand that's raved about by almost every beauty lover. It can be on the pricey end of things so when I got this in my Sephora Play box back in July, I was so excited. I've been using it almost daily for the past month and I love it. When I first opened it, I was not a fan of the scent. But as you use it, the scent almost becomes soothing. I really enjoy it!



SMASHBOX Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
I've had this product for about three months now and I literally use it almost every day. It's become a new staple in my every day make up routine that I just love. I use the brown color, Sumatra, and it's perfect for the lower lash line. It's dark enough that you can smoke it out a little but you can still tell it's brown.



BATISTE Dry Shampoo
I am a dry shampoo junkie, if you couldn't tell by my previous post about my favorite ones. I'm really picky about which ones I use because I don't want to waste my money on something that makes my hair feel disgusting. Batiste not only makes hair look clean but feel clean too.



ANASTASIA Clear Brow Gel
Even though I've only had this product the last half of September, I had to include it in my favorites. I've used this every single day to set my brows since the day I received it in my Sephora Play box. You definitely need to be careful with this product because a little goes a long way. It's very easy to apply too much and your brows will look crispy and gross. But when you get the right amount, they stay put all day long.



The Vampire Diaries
I've been a long time lover of this show and I kinda fell of the band wagon in the middle of season 6 when Nina Dobrev decided to leave the show. I mean, how can the MAIN character just leave?? But I've made my piece with it since they're now on their last season. I decided to rewatch all of them this last month, to my husband's dismay, so I could be up to speed when season 8 begins to air.


Limitless
This is the show my husband and I had watched together throughout the month of September. It's based off the movie Limitless and follows the story of Brian Finch and how he got NZT. Honestly, if you like the movie, I bet you'll like this TV show. Unfortunately it only went for one season, which is super depressing. But luckily it didn't end on a huge cliffhanger that made you want to throw your shoe at the tv. 




Klara Elvira
I've been obsessed with Klara Elvira the past few weeks. I've been watching her youtube videos for a long time now but for some reason I just can't get enough of her lately. She's a beauty and lifestyle youtuber from Sweden and she's absolutely gorgeous! You seriously need to check out her videos.


xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment