Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Favorites


I can't believe it's finally December! I've been waiting for it to be Christmas time since August. Well since another month has gone by, it's time for my November favorites!


CLEAN & CLEAR Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask - $5.99
I've been searching high and low for a face mask that was made for the shower. I'm terrible at doing face masks because I hate getting my face wet. It's the most annoying thing ever! It's so hard and awkward rinsing your face out in the sink so I prefer to do it in the shower. This is absolutely perfect and I love that it doubles as an exfoliant as well.


LUSH Santasaurus Reusable Bubble Bar - $8.95
This. Smells. Amazing. I want to go out and buy 10 of these since they're limited edition. It is by far the best smelling item I've ever gotten from Lush. Plus it's freaking adorable!


STELLA MCCARTNEY Pop - $25.00
I'm in love with this perfume. I have two samples of it and once they're gone, I'm buying a rollerball. It's described as "floral woody fragrance that is bright, contemporary, and positive. The fragrance opens with initial notes of tomato leaves, violet leaves, and green mandarin. Heart notes of violet, tuberose, and plumeria and lasting notes of sandalwood, cedarwood, and musks add to the impression."


LANEIGE Water Bank Serum - $35.00
I've had this product for a while now but I hadn't really used it because I had so many other skin care items. But this past month I've been gravitating toward this almost every day. I love how light weight this is but it still makes your skin feel absolutely amazing.



Smallville - $89.99
I used to watch this show with my brother when I was younger, so it's been a long time favorite. Yes, my favorite superhero is Superman and I'm not ashamed! This show is absolutely amazing and it's one of my top tv series. I haven't had the chance to buy it because it's usually about $200 for the entire series (10 seasons) but right now its on sale!! But if you don't have $90, the entire series is on Hulu.


Donkey Kong 64
The Nintendo 64 is my all time favorite game console and I'm lucky enough to own one with all the original games I had as a kid. One of the games I've been playing a lot of is Donkey Kong. I personally love this game and I could play it for hours! I definitely recommend it if you can get your hands on one.

And those are all the things I've been loving in November! Let me know what some of your monthly favorites have been down below!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment