Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Haul 2016


I was very blessed this year with the wonderful gifts I received from everyone. I absolutely love seeing what other people got for Christmas, so I figured a few of you enjoy it as well! 


Too Faced is by far my favorite make up brand. They have the most beautiful packaging and great quality products. Their Melted Lipsticks are seriously so so good! They super long wearing, especially the mattes and very comfortable. 


I about died when I saw this. The packaging is so freaking cute! It came with three eyeshadow palettes and a mini mascara. The colors are gorgeous but they're definitely more on the glam side of things.


I've been using the same make up brushes for years so I was so grateful to get these! Real Techniques has a great reputation so I'm excited to test them out.


I'm a little late to the party with this palette but I finally got my hands on one. I tried it out today and it was a little difficult to work with so I'm going to need to play around with it a little more.


This. Smells. Amazing. I wish they made this scent as a candle or an air freshener that's how good it is. Unfortunately this is sold out but it'll be available next Christmas. 


I couldn't believe I got this. I had told my mom how much I wanted it but I knew it was pretty pricey. She's the most wonderful mom in the entire world and surprised me with it. This is also sold out and has been since November but Sephora comes out with these kinds of sets on the time.


This is one of the gifts my sweet husband gave me and I'm in love. This palette is so perfect for the fall/winter. On first impressions, I like this a lot more than the Naked 2. They're more pigmented and blend much easier.


As you all know, I'm a huge Potterhead. This is just a trivia game that I'll most likely be playing with myself since my husband doesn't know much about Harry Potter. Definitely recommend to anyone who's a big fan! 




This is also a gift from my amazing husband. I'm sure a lot of you saw these all over social media and I was one of the lucky few to get some. They're super good quality and the packaging is beautiful. I don't think I'll be using these to apply my make up because they're really heavy and I have so many other brushes. Unfortunately, Storybook Cosmetics isn't planning on releasing anymore of these anytime soon but they are coming out with several exciting things this coming year.



This is definitely my largest gift and one of my absolute favorites. I've been dying to get a Kate Spade purse and this one is so beautiful and girly. My only other bag is a black Steve Madden purse, so it's a nice change to have such a light one.

I was way too spoiled this year between my husband, my parents and my in-laws. I'm so grateful for all the things I received and for my amazing family. 
I really hope you all had a great Christmas!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment