Saturday, August 6, 2016

YouTuber of the Week: The Style Icon, Olivia Jade


Olivia Jade Giannulli is a beauty and fashion youtuber and style icon everywhere. You may not recognize her name but I promise you know her mom.


A photo posted by Olivia Jade Giannulli (@oliviag123) on


Yup! She's the daughter of Full House star Lori Loughlin, or better known as Aunt Becky. I'm a huge Full House fan so when I learned about Lori's daughter having a YouTube, I had to check it out! And I was pleasantly surprised about how much I freaking adored her. 

A photo posted by Olivia Jade Giannulli (@oliviag123) on


She's only 16 but she definitely knows a ton of tips and tricks about make up and fashion. And she's not stuck up or self centered! I was guilty of just assuming she was a spoiled famous, rich girl but boy was I wrong. Yes, she has a lot of things I didn't have when I was her age but she's very humble about what she has. I watched her opening packages from her P.O. box and her reaction to the things she received from PR were genuine.


She has the cutest personality and is seriously so funny. You definitely need to go check her out!


xoxo 
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment