Thursday, September 15, 2016

SIX Ways to Save Money


I've always been one to love a good deal and when something is free it's even better. I've put together a list of my all time favorite websites, apps or rewards programs that have awesome benefits. I seriously use every single one of these all the time and I'm sure you'll love them too!

Influenster-
This is one of my all time favorite sites! I've been a member since 2012 and have received so many free items because of it. The idea behind this website is, you review products on their site, take a few surveys and qualify for certain products they're sending out. After you receive the product, you're required to review it to remain eligible for future products. Of course there's bonus things you're able to do to give yourself a higher chance for qualifying for more products but they're just optional. Make sure to connect all of your social media accounts because the higher your social reach is, the more boxes you'll get!

Ebates-
If you're a big online shopper, this website is for you! Essentially you get money for shopping at your usual places. Yeah, it's that easy. Usually you get a certain percentage back from what you paid, like 5%. I know it doesn't sound like much but if you're already going to buy it, you might as well get some money back!

Ibotta-
This is a free app for your phone, where you're redeeming rebates on certain items. They have tons of different stores and not just grocery! Once I received $10 back for spending $50 at Best Buy, which is so incredibly easy to do there. Whenever I go shopping I check to see what items are listed and there's almost always something there I bought. I've already got over $50 back for just doing my regular shopping! P.S. If you use my referral code qrvkrir then you'll receive $10 when you redeem your first rebate!

Cartwheel-
Most people have already heard about cartwheel, especially if you shop at Target frequently. It's another app for your phone that has items at Target that are essentially on sale. The great thing about shopping at Target is that you can stack your coupons. What I mean is, you can have a coupon that specific for target, a manufactures coupon, a cartwheel "coupon", plus they could already be on sale in store or on clearance. Then if you have the Target Red Card, that's an extra 5% off! Seriously Target is the best. 

Pinch Me-
I just discovered this website and it's pretty awesome. When you sign up they'll have you fill out a profile about yourself, family members and pets. Then about once a month they launch new samples of several different products ranging from make up to pet food and if your profile matches with what they have available, you can receive them for free! You can choose up to four different samples and they'll send them to your home completely free of charge.

Free Friday Download-
Every Friday Smiths has a new free item that you can get if you have a rewards card with them. You can sign up online with your phone number and then get the app. Every Friday you can download the coupon for the free item directly onto your rewards card and then head into the store to pick it up! The coupon is only available on Friday, but after you've downloaded it onto your card, you have up to two weeks to redeem it. I think other stores besides Smiths do this, I'm just not sure what they're called.

*Bonus
Both SEPHORA and ULTA give out free birthday gifts if you're signed up to their rewards program. Sephora tends to have better ones but they're both awesome and usually really nice products! I received a Urban Decay eyeshadow from Ulta and a Marc Jacobs lipstick and eyeliner set from Sephora.


These are all my tips and tricks to saving money! And who doesn't love getting free stuff?! I know I sure do. Let me know down in the comments if you know of anything awesome I should add to the list.

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment