Saturday, September 3, 2016

August Favorites


I seriously can't believe it's already September! Like holy cow, the summer flew by. Everyone is starting school and fall is coming up fast. Before we know it, it's gonna be Christmas. Before we get into my August favorites, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry this is going up a couple days late! It was my first week of class and honestly, I've been so crazy busy. I might start only posting once a week and occasionally twice, but I'm not quite sure yet. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you know why I might be disappearing a little bit!
Okay lets get started!

Beauty:



I've been reaching for this so often the month of August. Especially on our trip, this was so perfect. I was able to create beautiful looks and all I had to take was this one palette.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner$22.00
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The color pay off and staying power is amazing. I could hardly believe how easy this was to use. You can get the perfect cat eye with this product.


I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this product to set my brows. I have the craziest brow hairs and they're always sticking out in strange directions. This brow gel keeps them set all day long with adding a little bit of color.


I received this in my Ipsy bag this last month and I've been in love with it ever since. I used this every single day on our trip in Nauvoo. It's a great every day color and it goes with so many make up looks.


I got this last Christmas in a gift box from Lush and I didn't really use it very often at first. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I started using it after every time I shaved. And holy cow it works wonders. I didn't like it when I first got it because it's a really moisturizing and almost greasy feeling. But that's exactly why I like it now, it's so perfect for hydrating your legs after you've shaved.

Misc

I've been a huge fan of this shows for years and years. My husband recently started watching it from the beginning, so I thought, why not? It's so so funny and I love all the characters! (Except Ted in the last season). Today we watched the series finale, and it just reminded me how much I hated the ending. It's seriously the absolute worst tv ending of all time. I still love the show! I just pretend the ending never happened. :)

This is a flashback to my childhood. I used to watch this with my older sister all the time back in the early 2000's. At times it can be super cheesy and way unbelievable but I love it. I already love fantasy stuff, so a show about witches is right up my alley. I've been watching this at night, when I'm done with work and school. It's the perfect show for me to relax and unwind.


The month of August I didn't watch many YouTube videos, which is quite strange for me. But it was probably due to the fact that I was so super busy with finals and a vacation. The one channel I did watch was Global Talents. They post all of the Americas Got Talent and X Factor videos. I've been addicted to them lately! I don't really enjoy watching the entire show on Hulu, just because I don't care about all the filler stuff or the acts I'm not interested in. So I pick and choose what I want to watch instead. And can I just say, I'm so sad that the Edgar family band left! I really liked them.


Everyone knows I'm a huge Pretty Little Liars fan. That show is so great, and the mid season finale.. oh my. I need Spoby! They're my favorite couple and I'm going to be so sad if they don't make it. The book series on the other hand, is very very different than the show. There are a million books. 16 to be exact, and 2 bonus type books. I've been slowly reading them and I'm on book 12. They're such great books, especially for teen readers.

That's it for my monthly favorites! I hope you guys enjoyed!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment