Thursday, September 8, 2016

Back to School Lookbook


Planning outfits can be a real pain sometimes. I know I always think I'm going to plan what I'm going to wear the night before but in reality that never happens. The quickest way for me to get an outfit together is by scrolling through Pinterest or looking at previous things I've pinned. To make your life sooo much easier, I put together FIVE back to school outfits.


Outfit 1-

Striped Top: Rue 21
Green Vest: Boutique (Similar)
Shoes: Target


Outfit 2-

Pink Blouse: American Eagle (Similar)
Denim Vest: H&M (Similar)
Black Jeans: American Eagle
Riding Boots: Forever Young Shoes (Similar)


Outfit 3-

White Tee: Forever 21
Plaid Shirt: Aeropostale (Similar)
Jeans: Hollister (Similar)
Shoes: Converse


Outfit 4-

Peasant Top: Rue 21 (Similar)
Jeans: TJ Maxx (Similar)
Sandals: Hallmark (Similar)


Outfit 5-

Denim Top: TJ Maxx (Similar)
Shoes: Keds


I hope these gave you some inspiration for school and as always, tag me in any pictures with your own outfit creations so I can see them!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle




No comments:

Post a Comment