Saturday, July 16, 2016

YouTuber of the Week: World-Renowned Beauty Inspiration, Zoella

I haven't been watching quite as many YouTube videos as I normally do but 
I have for sure been watching a lot of one particular person.
I'm sure you've heard of her if you're part of the YouTube community.

A photo posted by Zoella (@zoella) on

Zoe is one of the most successful YouTubers with over 10 million followers. Not to mention the books she's written and the amazing beauty line she's created. She's a huge inspiration to millions of people, including myself. If she doesn't inspire you to follow your dreams, I don't know who will!


She is one of my absolute favorite YouTubers. I just can't get enough of her fun, bubbly personality. As much as I love her main channel, I've been binge watching her vlog channel. Her and Alfie go on the craziest adventures together with their cute dog Nala. The only problem is now I want to go to England!

A photo posted by Zoella (@zoella) on

Her vlogs may be long, but they're amazing. It barely feels like you've been watching for five minutes and then you realize it's been twenty-five. She's been doing daily vlogs, so it's practically like I have a new reality tv show to watch and I've been loving it. This is one of my favorites from this past week.


xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers??

No comments:

Post a Comment