Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy Birthday My Love


Today is my amazing husbands birthday, so I decided to keep this post short and sweet. 
We spent the entire weekend celebrating his 22nd birthday! 



Saturday we went to Lagoon Amusement Park with my side of the family and spent the day relaxing in the pool and riding roller coasters. It was pretty fantastic. 
Sunday was a little more relaxed with going to my brother's new baby girl's blessing and then spending the night at the in laws. 

Don't mind the bad picture quality
Monday was, of course, the 4th and we did what every typical American does. Watched a parade, Nathan had his car in the car show so we spent a few hours there, barbecued, and watched fireworks. 
Nathan's family throws him a birthday BBQ every year on the 4th since everyone is already off from work. It was a great get together with his extended family. His dad always make the best barbecue food! We had a great weekend spent with our friends and family and it couldn't have been any better.


Happy birthday to my one and only. I love you!

xoxo 
Lexi Rachelle



Oh P.S.
Target Beauty Boxes are now on sale! You better grab yours before they're all sold out! There are two to choose from. The Fresh & Fabulous or The Simply Radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment