Sunday, July 10, 2016

Blogger of the Week: The Amazingly Talented, ThirteenThoughts


I try to post every Tuesday and Thursday but that long gap over the weekend tends to drag on. I wanted to post something but at the same time I wanted to keep my weekends free so I could spend time with my husband. So I thought of the perfect compromise! 
Introducing...

Blogger of the Week!
(Or YouTuber)

This week I have been reading ThirteenThoughts.com nonstop!
It is ran by the beautiful Paula, who is a beauty and lifestyle blogger. 


She takes the most amazing pictures, which actually inspired me to improve my picture taking and editing skills.



Not only does she write about beauty related things, she also writes about blogging help! It is my go to place for inspiration, help or tips and tricks. You're guaranteed to find something there you like. Here are a few of my all time favorite posts.




Go check it out and let her know I sent you! :)

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

Who has been your favorite blogger this week? I always love finding new people to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment