Thursday, June 23, 2016

OOTD - Casual Summer Dress


My go to summer outfit is a maxi dress. I am constantly wearing them. I'm not a huge fan of shorts because, lets face it, being LDS (or Mormon) means finding shorts long enough is practically impossible. So I opt for an easier and much comfier choice!




Everything I'm wearing is extremely affordable.

Dress- Walmart (Can you believe it?! Similar)
Vest- H&M (Similar)
Belt- Had it for years so not sure.. (Similar)
Shoes- Payless (Same)


My hair looks so red in this picture! But I promise it's really brown!
This is one of my favorite outfits and I literally wear it all the time. It's so easy to just throw on a dress and be done with it. No need to put a whole outfit together, it's perfect by itself!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

What is your go to summer outfit? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment