Thursday, June 16, 2016

12.19.15

Our wedding day.


Everyone deserves to have their perfect wedding and I was blessed enough to have my own.
Here are a few pictures from that day I wanted to share with you :)


Isn't he adorable?!





We were married in the Brigham City Temple

Never a dull moment with this kid

Seriously look how cute he is!

I wasn't a big fan of the traditional guest book, so we had a fingerprint tree instead

I absolutely loved our cake

My niece bawled her eyes out because she didn't catch the bouquet. But don't worry after lots of hugs and a picture she felt much better.

Nathan loves this car. He built it as a teenager and so of course we had to do a burnout as we left

These are my two best friends. My college best friend, Breanna (Left) and my childhood best friend, Megan (Right)

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment