Tuesday, May 31, 2016

High End Make Up Dupes

I am all about saving money wherever possible but just because I'm a poor college student, doesn't mean I don't want my make up to look nice. So if I can get products at the drugstore that are just as good or better than the ones at Sephora I'm all for it. 
I recently learned about these high end make up dupes from one of my favorite youtubers RachhLoves. She goes into great detail about each individual product, so if you're interested in learning more about it, head over to her channel!

Lets get started-

Better Than Sex Mascara by Two Faced                      Scandaleyes Retro Glam by Rimmel London        
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube

  All That Glitters by Mac                                                         Mink by Covergirl
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube

Velvet Teddy by Mac                                                              Bare It All by Wet n Wilde
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube

          Nylon by Mac                                                     Walking On Eggshells by Wet n Wild
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube

Long-wear Gel Liner by Bobbi Brown                                  Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner by Maybelline
Image: Google
Image: Rachhloves, YouTube

Well that's it! Hope you enjoy these dupes as much as I do.

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

Do you have any make up dupes to add? Let me know down in the comments!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment