Friday, May 20, 2016

Long Time No See

Well hello there everybody!
It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on here and a lot has changed!
Starting off with....
I'm married!!
Crazy right?! Me and my amazing husband were hitched last December and it has been an adventure. I'll do a completely other post about how we met and our wedding soon, so keep a look out for that! The only other major change is I've changed schools and moved to a new city. I am now at Utah State University and even though it is a big change from Utah Valley University, it's still an amazing school. I'm still studying biology and school is still dragging on, but that's the typical life of a college student- never ending homework! But the end is in sight! Thank goodness.
I hope you are having a great day and I will talk to you again soon :)
xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment