Monday, November 17, 2014

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Well hello there!:)
Welcome to my new blog!
I figured it was about time for me to start a new one since my other one
is a little outdated. Plus I missed blogging! It's been almost an entire year since
I've sat down and typed up a post. How crazy is that?! 
Well just to give a little update on my life so far...
First off I'm back at UVU for my sophomore year and I'm studying to go 
into Forensic Science. And no I haven't seen CSI.
No I'm not still waiting for my missionary. I'm currently single and perfectly content:)
Go ahead and listen to 22 by T-Swift cause it's the story of my life right now.
Besides the fact that I'm 20...
You'll figure out pretty quick that I listen to way too much Taylor Swift. But
let's be honest here, who doesn't?!
I have THE most amazing roommate, Breanna. Seriously guys she's the best. We do just about everything together and are inseparable. We're currently on opposite
schedules though because of school and work so I don't see her much. Luckily this semester is almost over! 
Although she's going to California for Christmas break and I'll be here in Utah. Three weeks without her! Bah. 
What am I going to do with my life?
Oh I know! Work.
The life of a poor college student, right? 
Gotta love it.
Well there you have it friends! A little bit about me and more soon to come!

xoxo
Lexi Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment